Sijuvibes is one of the FAST RISING Nigerian Blog, with Information,Technology Education, and Entertainment Portal

Gadgets

test

Updates

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Thursday, December 24, 2015

lol Ways of breaking up with your lover this December

Ways of breaking up with
your lover this December
_________
1.16 Missed Calls? You Killed My Battery so
you’re Capable of Killing Me... It's Over!!!
_
2.You don't even respect me. I'm talking
and you are busy breathing? It's over!
_
3.I called you and you picked up
immediately. You lack patience. It’s over!!
_
4. I told u I love my food hot but you
refused to warm the ice cream. You don't
care about me. It's over!
_
5.I gave u 2 eggs, to boil one and fry the
other. You fried the one you were supposed
to boil and boiled the one you were
supposed to fry. You are not obedient, It’s
over!
_
6. I messaged you at 11:59pm and you
replied me at 12:00am. why did you reply
me the next day?... its over!!!!
_
7.I call u DARLING and you called me
HONEY. Indirectly, you’re calling my mother
a BEE. No respect for in- laws, pack your
bags. its over!

Add yours lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Pages